Hither Are 20 Reasons Why Living In Virginia Is The BEST (And You Should Move Here Immediately)

I know why I beloved Virginia – only that'southward because I'g lucky enough to live here. Then this one's for the remainder of you. The ones who are looking for a new location, just aren't sure. Or maybe you lot're in Virginia, but your best friend lives in Connecticut. Better yet, your parents have retired and you could use some babysitters – I hateful, family – shut by. Whoever you are, if any of these apply to you – or someone you know – then its time to call the moving trucks.

During these uncertain times, please keep rubber in mind and consider adding destinations to your bucket list to visit at a later date.

If you already alive hither, I haven't told y'all anything yous don't know. And so be sure to transport this on to all of those friends and family members who you know would honey living here as much as you exercise.